Friday, January 28, 2011

What's for Lunch?

Today I'll be serving up a heaping portion of TGIF!  That's right folks, in just a few more hours the weekend will officially be here, and I am so excited to get out and enjoy some pretty weather and special Mommy-Son time with my little Jack-Bo for the next 3 days! 

January is almost over, and I am pretty stoked about that.  Brett and I are now into our 4th year of marriage, and Jack is almost 18 months old.  Valentine's Day is coming, and LOVE is in the air!  Well, I don't know about that, but for some reason I sorta feel like February is actually when I start off the new year, and I love that I guess.  January seemed like such a reminder of all the tasks I need to do, and now that I have some of them done or at least underway, I am feeling a little better about 2011 in general. 

I know some of you are on pins and needles awaiting my Reflection piece, and I appreciate that so much; in fact I really didn't realize how many people I have somehow affected with what started to be just a personal tradition.  It is in the works, but this year has been a hard one to write b/c the time to think it through just doesn't exist anymore now that I have a toddler.  In fact, "time" doesn't exist anymore period.  My whole life is one big schedule of "appointments."  I have to make an appointment to work on things that need to get done b/c waiting for the "time" to do them is infinite procrastination.

Well, my lunch break is over, so this blog post is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment