Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Like Sands Through the Hourglass..."

Such sweet sinful indulgence is my addiction to daytime TV!  Well, okay, I don't get to watch it in the daytime, and it really is just one soap opera, but I am truly invested in the lives of these fictional characters.  From the baby-mama-drama and switching paternity tests to crimes of passion and secret rendezvous, I cannot get enough.  In fact, I just caught up on 4 episodes tonight since Jack has been asleep.  I am still well over a week behind, but 2 snow days helped me it least make it to the New Year's Eve episode...

It is 2011 now, and since it is after midnight it is technically January 12th.  The snow that fell in GA was beautiful, and the ice that remains is much less so, but still awesome in that it gave me an extra day to spend with my family just really hanging out and doing a whole lot of nothing.  A little computer time here, some thank you notes there, a TV show or 2 or 3 or maybe 10, and plenty of playtime with my sweet boy - that is how I took advantage of this extra time that Mother Nature so generously provided. 

And now as I sit here writing a piece about time, the time I have to write is over b/c that same sweet boy is awake and calling for his mama.  I am the luckiest woman alive b/c I am about to be hugged by an angel, and I will always have time for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment