Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who came up with THIS?

Okay, so I just tried to edit my profile - I haven't had much time to explore this whole blogging site yet, so I apologize in advance that my site is pretty boring so far, but it will get better - anyway, so apparently there is this "Random Question" section of the profile page, like under your interests and faves it asks a random question. If you don't like your question or if you just feel like something different you can tell it you want a new random question. Well, my first 3 tries were things I have no interest in figuring out, like what the real name of my favorite author was when she was born, or what I propose for the Panama Canal, you know, random questions. But on the 4th one, I got this:

"Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?"

My answer? Chopsticks!



No comments:

Post a Comment